We have a QC team who tests your ordered products to make sure they are functioning
correctly before they are packed and sent to you. In addition to the normal quality
assurance checks, all the goods have passed in the factory line. And batteries are
warranty 1 year.
AcerLaptopBattery.com.au's Standard Return Policies are only applicable to the products
purchased by you directly from AcerLaptopBattery.com.au website. All products can
be requested for Return Merchandise Authorization within warranty of return. All
returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Click here to submit an RMA Request Form.
We are sorry if you have to file an RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization) request.
In order to help you to get your return/refund smoothly, please read below policies
carefully in advance.
- Please kindly note that an RMA number is required for each return. Our RMA department
will not process your return without the RMA number.
- Request for return or complaint must be filed within 7 days based on the original
delivery date of your package. Any quality issues should be proved with photograph
documents and problem description. For customer service contact, you will be directed
to "Contact Us" for further assistance.
- Return must be completed, unused, unwashed and with original tags and packaging.
- Once we approve your RMA request, an RMA number will be sent to you accordingly.
Please tag/print/write the RMA number on the outside of your shipping package.
- RMA number will be expired after 7 days once we issue it, therefore, we suggest
you sending back the package to us as soon as possible. Also, the returned package
should be postmarked within 7 business days and at the same time offer us relevant
courier & tracking information for us to track your returned package.
- After receiving the returned package, our RMA department will process the RMA as
well as inspect the returned items. For a refund RMA, the refund funds will be posted
to you, please allow 5 to 7 business days for your bank to make it available. The
processing time is vary and according to your bank’s policy.
- AcerLaptopBattery.com.au reserves the rights to deny credit if items returned in
For special attention: Please send returns by postal service which is preferred.
- Should you change your mind after purchase, please contact our customer service
department immediately (Must within 2 hours after your payment ). We can cancel
your order as long as you request. However, if your order has been shipped out,
you will be responsible for all the shipping expenses (including the original shipping,
handling charges and return postage), and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
To return the product(s), you can refuse to accept the product(s) or contact our
customer service department for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Should you open the package, but do not want to accept the received product(s),
having a RMA number from us is necessary. The 10% restocking fee and the shipping
& handling fee will be charged.
- We try our best to deliver your desired products as soon as possible. In case you
receive wrong products due to our mistake, please contact our customer service department
for exchange or refund. We will make exchange or refund arrangement after goods
- All our products have a one-year warranty. Defective products may be replaced if
returned a year since the date of purchase. If products do not work properly, please
contact our customer service department first to resolve your problem. Do not return
goods directly to us without getting a RMA number. It is difficult for us to find
out your transaction record and this may result in delaying exchange or refund process.
- Defective products must be returned within 30 days since the issue date of RMA.
Otherwise, no replacement or refund will be made.
- If the warranty expires or products are misused, it will be declared void.